Saturday, January 24, 2009

In my last post I said I had two letters in the mail from law schools and that I thought they were probably rejection letters. two days ago when i got home from school i asked my roommate if i had gotten any mail and he said no. here's the convo:

Me:"hey man, did i get any mail". he knew i was expecting some letters
Him:"na man, just stuff for jessie"(our roommate/his sister)
Me:"well thats ok, that means i didnt get any rejection letters"
Him:"that also means there are no acceptance letters either"

i had even bothered to think about it like that. i had automatically given up on myself. but i had been praying that God knew what was right and that He was going to pleasantly surprise me.

well yesterday my mom called me and one of those letters got mailed to the house instead of mailed to knoxville. so i had them open it and i got accepted. i was so excited. it was samford university in alabama. it was really exciting. i'm still holding out for UT, but i'm glad to know that i got accepted somewhere. and i'm so thankful to God of course.

anyways. enough about all that.

i'm about to head to my cousins in cookeville. she just started school there this semester and she's been homeschooled forever before that, so i'm going to go hang out with her for the day. this weather is ridiculous. it snowed all week and now it's 50 degrees outside.

and my classes are crazy.

i need to put my semester goals on here.

i hope everyone is doing well

piece

1 comment:

Amy said...

Congrats on getting accepted into Samford! I know a few people that go to school there and I think it would be a nice place to go.