Monday, May 5, 2008

i'm addicted to checking my email. i cant help it. i guess i could be addicted to worse things.

i really enjoy my foreign policy class. i want to try and take another one.

i'm going to be in the boro for probably a week or two. so i'll be in the mtsu library studying for a while. it'll be a good change. i'm going to be studying for the LSAT. fun stuff. i'll be home like wendsday or thursday. i'm kinda glad. like i said, i need a change.

back to studying for finals though.

-piece

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm addicted to checking my e-mail too, but Facebook even more so...

Amy Anne said...

hey, i thought about you on Friday. I was in K-town with one of the friends that we met when we first moved here, and I ended up going to UTK and helping their daughter move out of her dorm. Pretty cool campus, right smack in the middle of everything. Good luck on your finals!!